Student Assistant in the Cultural Geography Working Group
The Cultural Geography working group is looking for a Student assistant – 30h/month – starting in April 2017.
Your task will be to support the research and teaching in the Cultural Geography working group, in particular:
- Conducting literature search and management with Citavi
- Maintaining database
- Doing the organizational tasks (i.e. excursion planning)
- Organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Willingness to work with literature management software Citavi
- Speaking and writing English language skills
- Independent and responsible work
- You to bring your creativity and curiosity into the working group
Interest in cultural geography issues and research of the working group would be an advantage.
- An insight into the (research-) work of the working group
- A long-term assistant job in case of a successful collaboration
- Flexible working hours
- Payment according to the payment table for student assistants at the CAU (student assistant / research assistant with a Bachelor degree)
In case of interest, please submit a short motivation letter (1/2 page) and a CV (1 page) to Florian Dünckmann. The selected candidates will be invited for the interview on Friday, 31st of March 2017.
Application deadline: 24th of March 2017
Prof. Florian Dünckmann
Geographisches Institut, CAU Kiel
Applications / questions: email@example.com