Study Affairs and Guidance
If you have any questions regarding your academic studies, please contact the study program manager:
Dr. Gunnar Maus
Ludewig-Meyn-Str. 14, Room 212
Phone.: +49 431 880 2954
Fax: +49 431 880 4658
Important Information regarding E-Mails!
- Please check first our homepage and the UNIVIS. You will find many answers.
- Please do not send multiple emails regarding on a specific question. One email should be enough. Any extra emails will only delay the requested response.
- Please include in your email your degree program/degree and your semester in order to allow for a quick response.
- In order to receive the quickest possible answer to your questions, please visit the studies coordinator’s office hours!
- Academic counseling for students and future students interested in the 1-Subject and 2-Subject Bachelor degrees in Geography, the Master of Science degrees “Urban and Regional Development” and “Environmental Geography and Management”, as well as the Master of Education degree in Geography.
- Bachelor and Master degree administration
- Contact for Questions to the Board of Examiners Geography
- Course administration: also contact person for scheduling problems, problems with seminar assignments and seminar capacity
- Certificates for BAFöG, student loans (KfW), etc.
- Quality management/evaluation.
Current Office Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 – 11:00 and Tuesdays 15:00 – 16:00
There is no registration needed for office hours. First come, first serve. Please note the actual changes.
Presiding Director of the Examination Board
Presiding Director of the Examination Board for Bachelor and Master degrees in Geography
Presiding Director of the Examination Board for discontinued degrees in Geography (Diploma), as well as the person in charge for exam affairs for Magister students and trade education students (Diploma) of Geography
Prof. Dr. Robert Hassink