“i'm done!” – the job search begins.
The Department of Geography is thrilled with every graduate that leaves our building. Congratulations on your completed degree! Here are a couple of tips to make your job search that much easier:
The quality of your application is like your billboard. If you have any questions regarding any of your application materials you should contact the Career Center.
Courses for Interview Tips, Résumé Writing, Job Searches, etc.
- Career Center: current course offerings (German)
- Academic Team from the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (Job Center) in Kiel
Job Fairs, Internship Fairs (incomplete list)
- CAU Online Job Fair (German)
- Greenjobs (jobs in the environmental branch – German)
- Wissenschaftladen Bonn (collection service for job advertisements)
- Die ZEIT (jobs in civil service and business – German)
More information and advertisements for job and internship events can be found on the bulletin board on the first floor of the Institute of Geography.